Enter your Name:
ANSWERS TO HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR BAY CITY ROLLERS?
1. From what city do the original Bay City Rollers come from? Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Who did Ian Mitchell replace in the Bay City Rollers? Alan.
3. What is Leslie McKeown's middle name? Richard.
4. Which Roller is now a nurse? Derek.
5. Who is the only Roller NOT from the United Kingdom? Duncan.
6. What song was the Bay City Roller's SECOND biggest hit in America? Money Honey.
7. What group did Ian form immediately after leaving the Bay City Rollers?
8. On what United States television show did the Bay City Rollers make their North American debut? Howard Cosells Saturday Night Live.
9. Who is the oldest of the original Bay City Rollers? Alan.
10. Who is the youngest of the original Bay City Rollers? Woody.
11. Which Bay City Roller wore a silver I.D. bracelet? Woody.
12. Which Bay City Roller was the FIRST to pierce his ear? Woody.
13. Which Bay City Roller album was their last one with Leslie? Strangers In The Wind.
14. Which Bay City Roller this year was in a serious motorcycle accident, but continues to recover daily? Pat.
15. Who were the two main original Bay City Roller song writers? Eric and Woody.
16. Even though, he was not credited, Pat McGlynn did play and sing on one of the Bay City Roller albums in the 1970's before he left the group. Which album? It's A Game.
17. Which Bay City Roller is also known to play the mandolin and viola? Eric.
18. Who was the Bay City Roller's manager? Tam Paton.
19. Which Bay City Roller has three brothers named Ronnie, Harry and Bryan? Leslie.
20. The Bay City Rollers did a taping of the American television program called The Mike Douglas Show in Florida in 1977. What city in Florida did that taping take place? Miami.
21. Who were the five Bay City Rollers at the time of the taping of The Mike Douglas Show?
Eric, Derek, Woody, Pat and Leslie.
22. Which Bay City Rollers' wife is named Denise? Woody.
23. What album did Duncan Faure first appear on as a Roller? Elevator.
24. What was the name of the 1981 movie that Alan, Woody, Duncan and Derek were in?
25. What song did Leslie remake later, still as a Bay City Roller, from the Dedication album?
26. If anyone knows why he remade this song, please let me know? Thanks for your answer if
you gave me one.
27. Which Bay City Roller album, when you open it up, lists the original Rollers and their bios?
28. Who played the drums for the Bay City Rollers? Derek.
29. Which Bay City Roller was in the hospital in the 1970's undergoing surgery for, I believe nodes, on his vocal chords? His hospital buddy at the same time was Stuart Woods, who was in for another operation. Ian.
30. Which Roller sported a moustache during the recording of the Elevator album? Eric.
31. Which Bay City Roller's birthday is March 19th? Derek.
32. Two of the original Bay City Rollers have green eyes. Who are they? Woody and Derek.
33. Which Bay City Roller does a Japanese bride belong to? Leslie.
34. On the Elevator album, what is the longest song? Hello and Welcome Home.
35. Which Bay City Roller has been married twice? Alan.
36. Which two Bay City Rollers began the group? Alan and Derek.
37. Which Bay City Roller appeared in a pair of jean shorts on the Midnight Special program with the other Rollers in the 1970's? Eric.
38. Who did Les replace in the summer of 1974 as the lead singer of the Bay City Rollers?
39. What was the name of the Saturday morning show the Bay City Rollers did?
Kroft Superstar/Bay City Rollers Show
40. Who were the five Bay City Rollers at the time of the taping of the show in 39 above? Eric, Derek, Alan, Woody and Leslie.
41. Which two Bay City Rollers were known for smoking cigarettes? Eric and Leslie.
42. Where was the album Dedication recorded? Toronto, Canada.
43. Currently, what is the name of Duncan's group? BlueBottles.
44. Who sings on "When Will You Be Mine?" Eric and Woody.
45. On the Rock N' Roll Love Letter album, four of the five Bay City Rollers are standing, which one is down on one knee? Woody.
46. In December's 1976 edition of Tiger beat, the Bay City Roller's manager admitted that two of the original Bay City Rollers experienced very depressing periods in their lives and came close to dying. Who were they? Alan and Eric.
47. Which ex-Bay City Roller, at the time, recorded "We Made It Last Summertime" as a solo artist in the late 1970's? Pat.
48. Which Bay City Roller claimed to be mad about tropical fish? Derek.
49. Which Bay City Roller wore platform shoes with his initial on the shoes? Woody.
50. What were the two Rosetta Stone albums called? Rock Pictures and Caught In The Act.
51. What was the last album Derek played drums on as a Roller? Ricochet.
52. What month and year did the Bay City Rollers come to New York for the first time?
53. On the "It's A Game" album, Pat is a co-writer with Eric, Woody, Derek and Leslie on one song. What is the name of the song? Sweet Virginia.
54. What was the year the Rollers split up the first time? 1981.
55. What state is Bay City in? Michigan.
56. What was Woody's worse subject in school? Math.
57. Alice and Betty.
59. Because I Love You.
62. Who wanted Alan to remain in the group? The Roller Fans.
63. Who showed the Rollers around the White House? Astronaut John Glenn.
65. Love Fever.
66. Eric and Woody bought together? Farmhouse.
67. Murial was where of the Bay City Rollers? Bay City, Michigan.
68. Saxons began in what year? 1967.
69. At Shang-a-Lang 1999, two Rollers appeared. Woody and Duncan.
70. Which Roller married a fan? Ian.
71. Woody's birthday. February 25, 1957.
72. Two Rollers have their own official web sites. Woody and Les(?).
73. Alan's first solo single. I'm Confessing.
74. It's A Game recorded where? Sweden.
75. Which Roller confess he is afraid to fly? Leslie.
76. Which Roller suffered a heartattack? Alan.
77. Which Roller designed his own guitar? Woody.
78. Which Roller lost his trousers? Ian.
79. Life span of Ian in the BCR's. 6 months.
80. What was the group Pat formed right after his demise of the Rollers? The Scotties.
81. The year Dusty had her hit. 1964.
82. Brand name of Derek's drums. Ludwig.
83. Rebel Rebel sung by Eric.
84. On the back of Eric's shorts were written the words, "Spank Me."
85. Eric's mum is, Francis.
86. Les replaced Nobby Clark.
87. Les dated Brit Eckland.
88. Tam's mother name is Wilma.
89. What was the network the Bay City Rollers Show was on? NBC.
90. Which Roller was quoted the following statement before he
joined the Rollers? "I had an incredible succession of jobs-numbering, about 20. I kept on getting fired because of turning up late after playing a tiring gig the night before." None other than Leslie.
91. Who was Tam engaged to while he managed the Bay City Rollers? Marcella Knaiflova.
92. What was the name of the group Woody was with before joining the
Bay City Rollers? Kip.
93. What is Pat's birthday? March 31, 1958.
94. Which Bay City Roller plays guitar and he is a Pisces? Woody.
95. Of the taping of the Mike Douglas Show in Florida, the
opening of the show had the boys fooling around on the beach.
Of the five guys, who were they picking on and trying to throw
into the ocean? Pat.
96. What was the month/year that Pat left the Bay City Rollers? May 1977.
97. What country was Strangers In The Wind recorded? Switzerland.
98. What year did It's A Game come out? 1977.
How did you do?
NEW SURVEY RESULTS.
Please return me to HOME