1. What is the address of the White House? - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
2. What year did the British try to burn down the White House? - 1814.
3. Who was the oldest President to be elected? - Ronald Regan
4. Which President held the first Inaugural Open House? - Thomas Jefferson.
5. Which President was in office during the 1929 fire in the West Wing? - Harry S. Truman.
6. How many rooms are in the White House? - 132.
7. How many bathrooms are in the White House? - 32.
8. Who was the first President to ride in an airplane? - Franklin Roosevelt.
9. What state was the first Inagural held in? - New York.
10.Who is the President of the United States? - GW. Also known as George W. Bush!!!!!!
Send me Home.